CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

~Am I in wrong State????~

i dunk know wut happen rite now...
seem like everybody far away from me day by day...
maybe my wrong... but i dunk know wut to do... so juz rite here i can told bout my bad feeling...
like nobody will care... i think i'm a annoyed person... i myself agree wit that...
huhuhuhuhuu... i dunk want to think bout dis... but my otak keep rolling and think bout dat... maybe i must take a little break or big break from our frenzship... yeahhh i think so too... but how i want to take a break? be a silent person? wat bodo? or wut.... really2 helpless now... really kucar-kacir... my relationship yg x jd.... but i dunk care bout gewe... i juz care bout frenzs... lot of frenzz... but how come they seem to not me... am i dat invisible n easy to forgot???? am i dat buruk... am i not omoshiroi enough to be their frenzz.... i want them to remember me... alwiz... but i feel like i'm alwiz and will be a forgotten person... ( senang org x igt)...
~let our life react with sodium benzoat~

0 comments: