CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

jiwa Kucar-kacir...


i'm so not me today...not today i think all this time kot... why i'm so bad.. but i can't be an angel... don't ever think high of me...
i can't be wut u wanna me to be... i feel bad coz somebody got hurt coz of me... pliz someone help me through this matter... i dunk care if everybody this i'm jahat or x tau nk beza org tu baik... but the problem is me... i'm so jahat... n loser to... i want to think positive in my life... but i can't... Ya ALLAH help me... my frenz told me that i've got double personalities... i want to hold that childlike personality than that bad personality... i dunk want people get afraid n tired of me coz my perangai... really want to change that in me...

0 comments: